- Technischer Vertrieb
Elicit customer needs and challenges for systems and software development. Define commercial solutions to address these needs. Derive requirements for tailoring and configuring existing tools to automate the development processes. Identify requirements for future tool integrations and enhancements based on customer and market needs. Provide expert advice and training to other departments within the company.
The position requires a high level of technical, product and systems engineering domain knowledge and the ability to operate unsupervised and work with people from many diverse disciplines, e.g. offering management, marketing, sales, support, development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers to identify new needs and opportunities and requirements for future product enhancements and partner tool integrations.
- Work with other offering managers to prioritize requirements from customers and business partners for future releases.
- Keep an up to date pulse on competitive solutions, identify requirements for IBM’s and partner products and integrations, or needs for additional partners to differentiate our offerings.
- Enable Sales, Technical Sales, Support and Professional Services by developing collateral and delivering training for new product and services offerings.
- Work with Design Team on User Experience for the CE offering.
- Assist in developing and delivering demonstrations of IBM’s best-practices and tools, and partner tools where possible/practical. Link our presence in the Watson IoT HQ demo/experience center.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors degree in systems engineering, software engineering or computer science.
- Preferable knowledge of systems and software development processes including: requirements development, requirements management, configuration and change management, analysis and design, and verification and validation.
- Ability to quickly acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Analytical skills and the ability to see the big picture (systems thinking).
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
- High technical knowledge of broad business areas.
- Preferable insight in/knowledge of Automotive Industry.