Boeblingen Quality Engineering department supports patient monitoring manufacturing of products to quality standards. We ensure quality and compliance with all applicable Regulations and requirements.
- Defines and/or translates the product quality inspection Policy and Strategy within a domain into processes.
- Determines the manufacturing product quality approach together with the responsible Manager.
- Executes the manufacturing product quality support activities and helps with deviations.
- Involved in formulating project assignment approach and delivers the finished results in accordance with the requirements scope, schedule and quality standards to be used.
- Selects and applies manufacturing product quality inspection Methods with regard to specifications and manufacturing process analysis.
- Reviews Requirements and Design Specifications with respect to product quality aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Proactively translates experiences gained into new requirements of production processes.
- Reviews recommendations for changes to existing manufacturing processes to ensure quality requirements are met
- Frequently interacts with functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or tasks.
- Make sure that always the current ISO standards are met
- Engineering degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent professional qualification and experience
- Ability to understand and analyze complex problems, including manufacturing issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of tools and techniques required to perform thorough root cause analysis and develop strong investigations
- Demonstrated ability to partner with the business and effectively interact with employees, and managers on several levels and manufacturing locations
- Ability to analyze data and apply statistical techniques
- Advantage would be to have a knowledge of appropriate global regulations and standards such as ISO 13485 or ISO 9001
- Business fluent in English and German
- Sociable Team player
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.