- Technischer Vertrieb
Project Management Assistant (Graduate Program)
- Caring about customer purchase order management from order entry up to billing and revenue recognition to support the successful commercial closure of projects including management of contract change, Subcontractor purchase and Project documentation
- Make project resource forecast, apply and release corresponding resources
- Control project plan and progress, identify deviations from the plan and arrange with the project manager corrective measures
- Project management database maintenance to initiate, plan, deliver, handover and close projects
- Under supervision of project manager present small projects including communication to all internal and external stakeholders
- Support project manager in budget planning and budget control, quality planning and quality control, as well as help to evaluate on risk and issue management.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Ideally Bachelor or higher degree in Business Engineering, Information technologies, Telecommunication or similar technical fields.
- Ideally training or practical experience or even certificate in project management (PMI, ITIL, PRINCE, etc.)
- Very good communication skills, proficient speaking in German and English
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the European Union
You are interested?
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you apply for.