- Technischer Vertrieb
• Establish and maintain long-standing and amicable relations with the media & analyst (international, regional and local).
• Plan and organize press conferences/briefings/interviews
• Review and edit corporate and product press releases
• Organize media training or designated spokespersons.
• Prepare and produce staff newsletter
• Collect and monitor analysts reports regarding Huawei's products and business, both positive and negative; collect and monitor analysts speech which are quoted in media coverage, both positive and negative;
• Invite target medias/analysts to visit Huawei headquarters, overseas offices, demonstration sites and marketing events in overseas market.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in the Marketing, News & Media, Telecommunications or related field of studies.
• Knowledgeable in the areas of brand management, marketing, brand promotion, etc.
• Familiar with brand promotion through exhibition, advertising, media, public event operation, etc.
• Good spoken and written English. Ability to read and write in Mandarin will be an advantage.
• Able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment.