As an Automotive Security Penetration Tester (f/m/x) you can expect a wide range of dynamically developing tasks in the field of electrics/ electronics and software at the BMW Group. Future automotive innovations are based on software, electronics and the intelligent networking of vehicle systems and components.
What awaits you?
- You will carry out penetration tests at component and vehicle system level including the interface to the back-end systems and ensure coordination with all relevant process partners.
- The protection requirements, risk and threat analyses developed in the team serve as input.
- They coordinate the identification and elimination of weak points from the conception to the start of production and coordinate with the specialist departments in this regard.
Qualifikationen und Erfahrung
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in automotive, cryptographic or IT security, ideally in an embedded environment as well as cryptographic security.
- Knowledge in performing security analyses and penetration tests.
- Experience in the usage of pentest tools (e.g. fuzzing frameworks) and in scripting (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Experience in binary exploitation and/or reverse engineering of hardware and software components/function development.
- Knowledge of vehicle bus systems (CAN, FlexRay), embedded operating systems and embedded hardware and software architectures.
- Experience in (embedded) software development (C, C++) as well as in machine languages and assembly.
- Fluent English for professional use, good German would be a plus.
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software security. Apply now!