As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
In this position you will work on proteomics applications development to provide market relevant complete proteomics solutions in collaboration with R&D, sales, applications and marketing as well as external partners. The initial emphasis will be on the analysis of cross-linked peptides using LC-IMS-MSMS, but will also extend to other areas of proteomics (general bottom-up, top-down, proteoform profiling). Your tasks will include:
“New product validation” by thorough evaluation of new hardware and software features dedicated to proteomics applications.
Creation of marketing relevant data and materials (e.g. posters, application notes, and presentations).
- Continuous knowledge exchange and transfer with applications worldwide and support of VIP demos.
- Creation of concepts for software and hardware projects.
- Initiation and realization of projects independently, as well as support for projects in other groups in the company.
- Management of relationships with strategic Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and collaboration partners.
- Representing the company at scientific conferences and seminars.
- Ph. D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or similar field. - Excellent knowledge in the analysis of biomolecules by LC-MS/MS, ideally experience with cross-linked peptides. - Proven proficiency in chromatographic separations (nano LC). - Interest in and understanding of the technology behind mass spectrometry and LC-MS products. - Experience in the evaluation of complex MS based Omics datasets, some basic programming skills would be a plus. - Analytical, logical and innovative thinking. - Structured and accurate work approach, result-oriented. - Self-motivation and commitment to common team goals. - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work in an interdisciplinary team. - Excellent presentation skills. - Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in good spoken and written English, ideally also German, or the willingness to learn it.
- Antrags-Nr.: 2020-8587
- Anzahl offener Funktionen: 1
- Positionstyp: Regular Full-Time