Reference number: 11722
The manufacture of wind energy plants in the on-shore segment has been our core competence and passion for around 35 years. With more than 28 GW installed capacity worldwide, our turbines supply sustainable energy to more than 80% of the global energy market and we are one of the largest companies in the wind industry. National subsidiaries in more than 25 markets and production facilities in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the USA, Mexico and India offer our more than 6,500 employees the opportunity for international and intercultural cooperation. We are growing and together driving forward the expansion of alternative energies worldwide - if you wish, from now on with you.
If you are passionate of renewables energies, you love working in teams and you share our values of Integrity, Colleagueship, Respect and Ownership we would like you to join the Nordex Group.
- Provide technical (electrical or mechanical) support to site personnel during the installation, finishing and commissioning phase
- Work on ServiceNow-Tickets, which are opend by site personnel or Quality Manager
- 1st level-support in order to solve issues in a timely manner
- Take care that all activities and provided solutions have to be executed in a safe manner considering the highest standards of safety, quality and efficiency
- Internal interface between construction sites globally and internal departments and experts
- Professional technical education in the electro- or power electronic sector
- Proven experience in the field of maintenance, service, supervision or commissioning with focus on renewable energy projects, preferably in the wind industry
- Experienced in working with crane operations (rigging and lifting)
- Strong experience in using electronic measurement equipment, in trouble-shooting and repairing related equipments
- Experience with low, medium and high voltage component systems and also with programmable control systems
- Technical knowledge of SCADA components and signal interfaces (OPC, SQL, I/O, IEC-101, IEC-104)
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware, Windows OS, Converter User Interfaces, NC2, etc.
- Safe handling of MS Office, SAP and other project-related software desirable
- Excellent communications skills, fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Highest degree of willingness to provide services
- Excellent ability to work independent and efficient with minimum supervision
- Strong planning, scheduling, and prioritization skills
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to work in an international, performance-oriented and diverse team
- Willingness to travel to construction sites from time to time
- Capability to comprehend and adapt to rapidly changing technologies
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.