Requisition ID: 6210
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Faurecia’s VIE Program?
The VIE Program of Faurecia is an international young graduate program, which enables young graduates native from the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28 to work for one of our subsidiary around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/ and http://careers.faurecia.com/job-offers
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: as part of your international development, you cannot perform a VIE in the country of your citizenship.
Faurecia Innenraum Systeme is recruiting for its production site in Peine:
VIE Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities are:
- Support for the installation and start-up of new equipment/tooling: Creation, tracking and follow-up of action plans (problems, causes, corrective actions, responsibilities and dates)
- Weekly preparation and analysis of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Tracking work content / scrap convergence plan (including Pareto analysis) to achieve the project budget
- Analysis of material flows in the processes and optimization
- Planning and drawing in CAD of plant layout and layouts for new assembly lines
- Master’s degree/Engineering diploma with a specialization on Mechanical Engineering, Industrials Engineering or similar.
- Proficiency in standard office software (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and AutoCAD
- Fluent in English and good level of German
- Team player, autonomous, rigorous and not afraid to take initiatives
- Self-starter with good organizational skills and assertiveness
- First experience in a production plant is a plus
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.