- Provide technical and value-added professional support service to our customers
- Software upgrade/update implementation of Network elements and Network Management Systems
- Conduct project implementation and technical supervision of subcontractors or service partners
- Training workshop for customer and partner about product technology and service solutions
- Provide pre-sales support for testing, bidding or workshops
- On call shift support
- Bachelor/ Masters’degree in Telecommunications, Communication-/Network technology, Technical IT, Electrical Engineer, Business Engineer or equivalent education;
- Knowledge of Transmission Network Technology: WDM (OTN), Microwave, Linux, SDH and basic IP knowledge;
- Possess great teamwork spirit
- Passionate about new technologies
- Native proficiency in German and business level English is required
Desirable additional knowledge of:
- Any former experience with Huawei NGWDM, NMS(U2000-T), RTN, NGSDH is appreciated
- Microsoft Mediaroom IPTV ecosystem
- Streaming of IPTV, VOD and MPEG
- Network technology: Multicast, TCP/IP, routing protocols, and secure remote communication.
Fresh Graduate Program in Germany:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies. At the beginning you will be part of one specific teams (0 - 18 months), it’s also possible to move into Sales/ Technical/Solution areas.
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 18 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation;
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and inter-cultural development;
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates constantly