As Material Compliance Specialist (m/f/d) you are in particular responsible for the harmonization and establishment of a unified system for the monitoring of materials used in production.
What you'll do
- Implement a unified system in Europe for data transfer into the International Material Data System (IMDS).
- Collect, manage and control the data of our plants regarding the used materials.
- Maintain our internal data base and ensure the data exchange.
- Analyze legal requirements regarding environment issues and implement them across Europe.
- Rollout rules and guidelines in our European production plants and conduct internal trainings.
- Monitor the realization of legally required measures of material use in production.
- Work in committees of future regulations for material (e. g. EU ELV, REACH).
- Cooperate on the preparation of global policies with our Japanese headquarter.
What you'll need
- You will typically have a university degree in the field of automotive, material engineering, chemistry or mechanical engineering or a comparable education with relevant work experience.
- Relevant professional experience in a comparable position are of advantage.
- Pronounced expertise of the EU directive requirements for material and sound experience in the field of IMDS.
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team as well as intercultural competence.