- Energie- & Umwelttechnik
Luxcara is an independent asset management company focusing on renewable energy and infrastructure investments for institutional investors. The company currently manages assets worth over € 3 bn. Luxcara is one of the leading institutions for renewable assets due to its strong and diversified background regarding the acquisition, structuring, financing and the management of renewable energy portfolios. Luxcara offers the advantages of a dynamic team with a flat hierarchy and an environment that encourages independency and a creative approach. It has an entrepreneurial culture with a strong emphasis on team spirit.
You will be responsible for the daily management of our portfolio of international wind and solar projects, and provide support in the acquisition of new projects. The work covers commercial, legal and technical aspects, participation in contract negotiations and due diligence processes, reporting, and communication with the financing banks. Further key aspects of your scope of work are:
- Responsibility for parts of the commercial and technical portfolio management, i.e. handling of all project-specific issues
- Preparation of target/performance analyses, contract management
- Preparation of controlling reports for banks and investors
- Claim management (in particular of warranty and insurance claims)
- Cooperation with all project-relevant parties, in particular project financing banks, technical operators, legal and technical consultants, insurance companies, energy supply companies and authorities in Germany and abroad.
- University degree with above-average results
- First relevant professional experience, preferably as a consultant, portfolio manager or in banking
- Ideally experience in the field of renewable energy or infrastructure
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English as well as ideally German, other foreign languages are a plus (especially Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, French)
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Affinity for numbers and technology
- Very good understanding of general financial issues
- Reliability, diligence and a structured and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team, openness and a healthy dose of pragmatism
- High flexibility and resilience, personal initiative and hands-on mentality
We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 40 605 641-0.