- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
COMPANY: trinamiX GmbH
JOB ID: EN58707558_ONLE_6
We at trinamiX have developed a novel 3D imaging and material classification system. Our vision: Enable improved decision-making and security through unique sensing technologies that understand the hidden data all around us. We are partnering with major automotive and industrial corporations to include our system in their products.
- As an expert user of the trinamiX system you will help our customers to integrate trinamiX hardware and software into their solutions.
- To accomplish this, you own the technical side of business development or sales proposals and work with our engineering team to fill missing gaps.
- In addition, you will be the primary point of technical contact between the partner and trinamiX.
- During proof-of-concept projects, you will be responsible for the conception and development of innovative algorithms for the processing of 3D data including material classification.
- You coordinate the technical timeline of customer projects and keep it synchronized with the business development.
- Besides working closely together with customers to determine their requirements, requests and concerns, you will demonstrate our system to customers at trade shows or in private meetings.
- successfully completed studies in computer science, mechatronics, software engineering or a comparable field of study
- professional experience with camera hardware, especially automotive and industrial
- understanding customer needs and how our technology fits into customer solution
- experience with technical customer support and in writing small demo apps to showcase customer solutions
- ideally knowledge with Python or C/C++ and software development
- outstanding communication and presentation skills in German as well as Englisch
- willingness to travel within Germany
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at trinamixsensing.com/about-trinamix/
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr. Fidan Bllacaku (Talent Acquisition), Tel.: +49 (0)30 2005 59400
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.