We are looking for a Technical Service Advisor who specializes in electrical engineering, to advise our field engineers and customers on complex systems issues on our products in the field. This position is for our Hydrogenics Business in Gladbeck, Germany.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Serving as a key customer contact to a broad range of customers on a global scale, primarily from our Gladbeck location, with the flexibility to travel to customer site as and when required for more complex issues.
- Analyze the systems issue to develop diagnostic plans, quotes, and repair plans by determining the length of repair based on parts and labor availability. Schedule the repairs on the customer site or the workshop in collaboration with the Service Manager.
- Develop positive relationships with key customers and resolving customer concerns regarding service or distributor warranties.
- Monitor key performance metrics for the workshop, including labor productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Must be fluent in German and English (Both written and verbal)
- Electrical Engineering or Process Engineering qualifications are essential
- Experience in either maintaining prototype/pre-series systems in the field, and/ or field service engineering highly beneficial.
- Previous experience Coordinating Technicians would be beneficial.
- To be detail orientated with the ability to meticulously interpret complex, technical information, and relay it back to the relevant parties in a simple and easy to understand way.