Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, we bring together the worlds’ best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for PT Test Infrastructure.
- Develops software tools and determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. Using current programming language and technologies in real time or near real time environment, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Develops and maintains database design and procedures
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test tools and test environments.
- Debugs Test Infrastructure software by systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- University degree in Electronics, Informatics or equivalent and at least professional experience
- Software Development especially with C#, C++ and Python
- C# Component test development in FitNesse Framework environment
- GUI Automation with Ranorex
- Experience in Infrastructure virtualization and VMWare products (VMWare Workstation, vSphere)
- Experience in developing and executing manual and automated tests
- Experience in Treatment and Imaging Workflows would be beneficial
- Enhanced Aria/Eclipse experience would be beneficial
- Regulatory skills would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English language skills required, German is a plus
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.
Together, we can beat cancer.
Imagine a world without fear of cancer. We do, every day. Varian Medical Systems is the world’s leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating and managing cancer. For more than 70 years, we have developed, built, and delivered innovative cancer care technologies and solutions for our clinical partners around the globe to help them treat millions of patients each year.
Taking an Intelligent Cancer Care approach, we are harnessing advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics to advance cancer treatment and expand access to care to help patients become survivors.
When you join Varian, you become part of a global network of innovative and inspired minds working together across the globe. We keep the patient and our clinical partners at the center of our thinking as we power new victories in cancer care. Because for cancer patients everywhere, their fight is our fight.