COMPANY: BASF Services Europe GmbH
JOB ID: EN59026421_ONLE_2
Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.
Join our Agricultural Solutions Team and be one of the first users of our new RegRefDB database. This IT project will enable the division to provide product-specific data globally and is a milestone in our digitization strategy.
- You will investigate, collect and evaluate scientific studies (impurity profiling, analytics, physicochemical data) and transfer the data to the new system.
- You will be working independently with the support of experts as needed.
- You will participate in an international project team, which aims to complete the software solution within the next year.
- On request, you will have the opportunity to support the team in creating registration documents, reporting and other related activities.
- successfully completed study in (bio-)chemistry, physics or engineering
- high IT affinity and interest to integrate into new unknown software
- ideally knowledge in organic synthesis and analytics
- excellent communication skills in German and English
- high customer and team-oriented way of working
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Kahn (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 58429
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day. Learn more about the SSC at http://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.