Project Engineer within the Region Building and Systems Engineering Team
Location: CGN Koeln/Bonn Airport
YOUR CAREER AT UPS: These are opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to help us move forward together. With the best prospects for long-term cooperation. For a future in which you make your success possible.
UPS has taken all necessary, preventive and officially instructed hygiene measures and precautions to protect against infection with Covid-19 and to take precautions for employees and applicants.
Immediately we are looking for a Project Engineer within the Region Building and Systems Engineering Team (m/f/d), at the location Koeln/Bonn Airport.
You take on it
- You take over the planning and monitoring of projects
- You are responsible for project management in the field of building and conveyor technology
- You ran the organization of tendering and supervision of construction until final acceptance
- You are responsible for cost control management, and the organization and documentation of contract and accounting
- You support with the supervision of contractors
That makes you strong
- Degree in mechanical engineering and/or electrical engineering, preferable on Automation
- Experience in preject management
- Extended knowledge of the mechanics and functionality of automated parcel sorting systems
- Confident in dealing with internal and external contractual partners
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language, spoken and written
- Ability to work within complex projects envirenment
- Creativity in developing problem solutions
- Leadership qualities
- Communicative and teamwork skills
- Process-oriented thinking and acting
- Willingness and availability to travel within Europe
- Attractive Salary
- Holiday and Christmas Bonus
- Accumulation Bonus
- Company pension and health insurance
Is this the Challenge you have been waiting for?
Than apply now with you desired salary and starting date!
Worldwide, over 500,000 UPSers are moving goods, capital and information and deliver more than 21 million shipments to their destinations, every day. Our success is based on teamwork and the will of everyone to achive something special in their own area. In our advanced training programs, UPSers discover today what they can achieve tomorrow. We are particularly proud of our Women Leadership Development Program, with which we set standards in logistics.
Our love for logistics is driven by our passion for people. That is why we do not tolerate any kind of inquality - neither in the filling process for open positions nor in our teams in everyday operation.
Severely handicapped persons will be preferred in case of equal qualification.