We are a multicultural international company with a huge amount of team spirit.
With over 700 employees in over 10 countries all over the world we are revolutionizing the solar world with our innovations and our "pioniergeist" (pioneering spirit). We build solar power plants - from engineering to construction and develop energy storage systems such as battery storage and hybrid systems. And we are one of the biggest O&M service provider.
- Preparation and confirmation of the civil scope of works for PV Projects
- Review of geotechnical reports
- Prepare civil designs such as roads, fencing and drainages
- Review supplier and subcontractor quotations for civil works and components
- Create, review and improve upon standard civil processes, method statements and supporting documentation
- Support quality management in preparation of quality documents / checklists for the realization of PV Projects
- Support BWoW E2E project (Belectric Way of Working) during process modeling, implementation and through continual improvement
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or any related studies
- Must have: Experience in Civil Design and Project Management of solar/PV Projects
- Must have: Good Skills in Usage of MS Office Products and Auto Cad Civil 3D
- Must have: Good English and German Skills
- Your Skills: an assertive and flexible Team player (m/f/d) with exceptional intercultural and communication proficiency
- Able to work in multi-cultural environment and communicate in team environment
- General willingness to travel
Das bieten wir Dir
WE OFFER YOU.
Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities. Permanent contracts. A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment. Flexible working hours. And employee events
YOUR WAY TO US.
Your recruiting contact person: Melanie Adolph, Tel.: +49 93855489246.
Apply now, preferably via our online portal: www.sonnen-helden.com.
BELECTRIC GmbH | Wadenbrunner Str. 10 | 97509 Kolitzheim
- AIXTRONStudentische Hilfskraft (w/m/d) - Operationsmanagement
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGIndustrial Engineer (m/w/d)
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und RaumfahrtModellbasierter Ansatz am Beispiel von Hubschrauberstrukturen
- Brose FahrzeugteileSales Manager electric Drives (m/w/d)
- M PlanEntwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) Aggregatemanagement