Job ID: 314616
You want to ensure the smooth release of solutions and change requests? Managing performance and driving quality on solution level sounds exciting to you? As IT Solution Owner – Digital Supply Chain at Infineon you will work with a very versatile and global team focusing on providing harmonized and lean solutions for demand and supply planning. Your team is the interface between customer and supplier (Business and IT) to transform requirements into solutions, give guidance on design decision and to ensuring solution stability, scalability and continuity. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to make use of the latest trends like machine learning, AI and cloud technology to increase supply chain digitalization
In your new role you will:
- Provide support, planning, coordination and administration of systems, databases or specific applications
- Analyze, design, evaluate, modify, test and implement systems and applications
- Be involved in planning, conducting and leading technical projects in different roles and cross-functional teams
- Help to ensure a professional operation management by monitoring policies, procedures and standards to maximize the performance of systems and applications as well as reporting relevant KPIs
- Enable data platforms for analytics and machine learning for internal users
- Perceive and evaluate new technologies in the respective areas to achieve improvements in performance, functionality, availability and costs
- Coordinate external service providers
You have the passion and the courage to develop new and creative ideas which you push to their full application and development. Furthermore, you have strong organization and communication abilities which help you to strengthen the team spirit and to quickly establish a successful cooperation. You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A good technical skill set based on a degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in supply chain, preferably within the semiconductor industry
- A holistic understanding of requirements and the ability to convert them into functional and technical designs
- Profound Oracle 12c skills to run SQL based ad-hoc analysis, experience with JDA (Blue Yonder) SCP/ESP and SAP S/4 would be a plus
- Basic skills of enabling infrastructure (Windows Server, UNIX, Octane, WebSphere MQS, SAP SLT), experience in integration/interface design across different platforms would be a great asset
- Fluent English language skills – German language skills
are a plus
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 1000 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!