- Energie- & Umwelttechnik
COMPANY: BASF Services Europe GmbH
JOB ID: EN59074667_ONLE_2
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.
Within our unit, you are the central point of contact in BASF as well as know-how provider for Mass Balance Certification and existing systems for certification, such as REDcert2, ISCC plus or Ecoloop.
- You will support and supervise the global BASF sites in the planning, preparation and execution of external audits together with the operational units, project teams, process designers and IT.
- In this context, you verify compliance with certification requirements and perform internal audits.
- You advise business units on applicable systems for certification.
- You train BASF employees who participate in the audits and are responsible for documenting the results.
- Master's degree, ideally in engineering or natural sciences.
- experience in certification (e.g. ISO 14001) and auditing according to ISO 19011
- knowledge of chemical processes
- fluent in German and English, other languages are an advantage
- willingness to travel on business trips
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential
- This role can be performed either part-time or full-time
- Learn more about BASF's mass balance approach at: https://on.basf.com/3i9o1lW
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Julia Dyballa, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58394
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.