COMPANY: BASF Coatings GmbH
JOB ID: EN58430196_ONLE_5
With our START IN trainee programs, we prepare you for your future assignment at BASF from day one with challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. Each START IN program is tailored to your personal needs. Bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to BASF and start your professional future with us!
- For a duration of 18 up to 24 months you will get to know various divisions of BASF Coatings in the areas of production, engineering and technology.
- You will develop expertise in the field of engineering and maintenance on questions of digitized automation and drive forward future-proof solutions.
- The innovative DIGILAB E&M at our site will be enriched with your ideas and concepts, for example in the areas of Augmented Reality and Visual Analytics.
- You will receive challenging tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility and successfully contribute your results to the team.
- A temporary placement for three to six months in a foreign country or corporate unit is an essential part of the program.
- The starting date will be arranged individually.
- Master's degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- At least three months of practical and international experience in the fields of automation technology, electrical engineering and digitalization
- Good communication skills in English and fluent in German
- Great interest in automation technology topics and the desire to help shape the digital change at our location
- Willingness to travel
From the very first day, START IN will support your further professional development as a specialist or manager. You will have the opportunity to learn about your own skills and to grow personally. Beyond this, you will be able to integrate quickly into the company, thanks to a wide range of networking events and seminars as well as continuous support from your personal mentor.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Isabelle von Massow, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58501
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at http://on.basf.com/Coatings
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.