Filling most of our leadership positions internally. And encouraging younger and older colleagues to learn from each other.
Both count. Both are us.
What you will do
- You prepare and maintain the E/E architecture roadmap, the definition strategy and prioritize a backlog of adequate work packages
- You develop architecture viewpoints, models and views
- You relate the architecture to the design by identifying the system elements and defining their interfaces and interactions while allocating the related requirements
- You select the preferred architecture(s)
- You capture key decisions obtaining explicit acceptance by stakeholders
- You maintain concordance and completeness of the architectural entities and their characteristics
- You work in a cross functional team with HVAC product and electronics responsible, system architects and customer / stakeholder representatives contributing to our common way of working
What you bring along
- You have successfully completed your university program in electrical, process or control engineering and bring along profound professional experience with embedded Electronic Systems (Hardware and/or Software)
- You have used ALM tool(s) during Design Definition (e.g. Polarion) and/or Architecture Definition
- You gained experience with Model Based Software Development and/or Control Algorithm Design
- You are familiar with testing technologies (e.g. Model in the Loop / Hardware in the Loop)
- You are used to apply agile development methods and complete your profile with strong communication skills and team spirit combined with a high level of initiative and motivation
- You speak fluently German and English in your daily business
What we offer
- We are part of the solution. Our highly efficient, environmentally friendly technologies conserve resources and reduce CO2 emissions in the long term.
- Each employee organizes his hours individually in coordination with his colleagues. This allows family and career to be flexibly coordinated.
- Our professionals are trained in soft and social skills and in this way prepared for the next career level.
- We value teamwork and a good togetherness
The Vaillant Group is a global market and technology leader in the fields of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology. Join our team of 14,000 colleagues from more than 50 countries who work every day for a better climate – for people at home and the environment. We work on large-scale, innovative and strategic projects. With small, everyday gestures so that we can all play our part. Act global, work global. And become part of a global team. We sell our products in around 60 countries, using ten production and development sites in six European countries, as well as China.
Working for us makes you responsible for the future – your own, and that of our planet. We can offer you excellent conditions.
Tel.: +49 2191 18 3427
Since we work climate-neutrally, we can only process online applications. Let's save the climate together and avoid paper applications.
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)Materialuntersuchungen für elektrische AntriebeStuttgartElektrotechnik +3
- Brose FahrzeugteileElektroniker (m/w/d)HallstadtElektrotechnik
- umlautConsultant / Berater (m/w/d) - Robotics Engineering Industry XAachen +7Automatisierungstechnik +3
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)Mess- und Regelungstechnik für solare Verfahren der Brennstoffherstellung (m/w/d)JülichElektrotechnik +4
- ENGIE DeutschlandProjektingenieur Elektrotechnik / Nachrichtentechnik (m/w/d)BerlinAutomatisierungstechnik +1