- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
COMPANY: trinamiX GmbH
JOB ID: EN59214028_ONLE_2
- As an Engineer Mechatronics you are responsible for the design of optoelectronic measurement systems (mechanics, electronics, firmware).
- You will also coordinate the system implementation and coordinate it with internal as well as external partners.
- Last but not least, you will independently drive development topics in terms of innovation and sustainability as well as implement ideas together with your highly motivated team.
- completed Bachelor studies in electrical engineering or computer science
- several years of professional experience in the field of mechanical design and knowledge in the design of electronic circuits (including high-speed design)
- basic knowledge in programming (C/ C++/ Python) and ideally experience with CMOS imagers as well as laser drivers
Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Laura Deland, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58168
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers! Learn more about us at www.trinamixsensing.com
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.