Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
- We are looking for a highly motivated electrical engineer to join our growing team.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will use your understanding of li-ion HV batteries, modules and cells to design and develop li-ion batteries for automotive and industrial applications.
- You’ll take responsibility of the design work, specification and documentation of electrical components and solutions.
- You will work in close relation with customers, suppliers and other organizations.
- Part of your work will be investigation of new innovative technologies.
We expect you to have/are
- You have a suitable degree in electrical engineering.
- You are familiar with design dependencies such as EMC, thermal management, cost and quality concerning electrical and electronics design.
- Good co-operative skills and can-do attitude will help you to succeed in future tasks.
- You are fluent in English, and German is highly appreciated.
We value also:
- Automotive design experience
- Knowledge of li-ion battery types
- Battery management system knowledge
The latest development in the automotive industry – and ultimately our company – promises candidates an inspiring career. Where a long heritage as one of the world’s most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new. Of course, in the typical Nordic calmness at all nine locations in Finland, Germany and Poland.
Florian Mayer, Human Resources
+49 7136 9637164
Now it’s your turn – take the fast lane and apply!
- BREMERBauleiter Elektrotechnik (m/w/d)Chemnitz +1Elektrotechnik
- Stadler + SchaafElektrokonstrukteur / Ingenieur / Techniker (m/w/d)HamburgElektrotechnik
- ARRK Engineering GmbHEntwicklungsingenieur Hardwarearchitektur und Systemengineering (m/w/d)MünchenElektrotechnik +1
- Schmitt EngineeringHardware-Entwickler (m/w/d) für mechatronische KomponentenKemnathElektrotechnik +1
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und RaumfahrtEntwicklung für elektromechanische Stellantriebe von FlugsteuerflächenWeßlingElektrotechnik +3