- Ludwigshafen am Rhein
COMPANY: trinamiX GmbH
JOB ID: EN59348926_ONLE_1
As soon as possible you will support trinamiX GmbH in the practical implementation of our measurement technology.
- As an optical engineer, you develop optical sensors for miniaturised spectroscopy applications in the area of pre-development.
- You are responsible for the design, simulation and construction of optical systems for illumination, imaging and detection on sensor modules.
- In addition, you develop routines for performance tests.
- The qualification of optical components under consideration of technical requirements is also part of your work.
- Degree in natural sciences or engineering with a focus on optics, photonics or comparable fields
- Excellent knowledge in design and layout of optical systems (imaging, non-imaging, diffractive) as well as profound experience in using simulation tools (Zemax, LightTools, etc.)
- Laboratory experience in analysis and validation of prototypes
- Knowledge of Matlab or Python and MS Office as well as experience with design in CAD
- Distinct ability to work in a team, enthusiasm, independence and strong communication skills
- Your onboarding will take place "on the job" in a committed team.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers! Learn more about us at www.trinamixsensing.com
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Larissa Wiedenroth, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56384
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.