- Monheim am Rhein
Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Application Manager (f/m/d)
Reference number: 2407
Location: Home Office, Monheim on the Rhein (near Duesseldorf), NW
- Responsible for leading and supporting in the pursuit of tailored customer and market solutions in the Region Europe
- Find outsourcing solutions to close the last mile of customer/market projects
- Provide expertise on the solution portfolio to support external sales processes and deliver external market research and analysis to internal departments such as PM and R&D
- Support sales growth by joint creation of value propositions for larger opportunity in the region
- Leading multi-functional and cross-functional teams in order to crate local solutions and products
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your working time
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Technical university degree or equivalent vocational training, ideally in a business-related field
- Relevant and broad professional experience in the area of solution design, product management and/or technical sales or business development
- Practical experience using outsourcing solutions to answer customer requirements
- Fluent written and verbal proficiency in both German and English, additional language capabilities are a definite plus
- A teamplayer with a structured hands on approaches paired with excellent communication and analytical skills
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Safety division helps governmental accounts and governmental bodies to make our roads and our communities safer.
For this purpose, Jenoptik develops, manufactures and distributes components, systems and services which contribute towards greater road traffic safety throughout the world. The product portfolio comprises comprehensive systems relating to all aspects of road traffic, such as speed measurement and red light monitoring systems, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products and systems for the detection of traffic violations.
Thanks to the digital combination of several sensor technologies with software and data management, Jenoptik is also a new systems supplier for truck toll monitoring on federal highways in Germany.
Work with us to ensure that our components, systems and services contribute to making roads and communities safer.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.