At the heart of the Blickfeld LiDAR sensor, there is a highly optimized piece of software. It's this software that puts life into our sensor: controlling the beam deflection units, orchestrating the range measurements, filtering and post-processing data. In the end, the Blickfeld LiDAR produces accurate 3D data that enables cars, drones, and AGVs to perceive the environment. In your role as Embedded Software Engineer at Blickfeld, you work on some of the toughest technical challenges of our times, and you love it! You enjoy a creative working atmosphere and a “can do” attitude. With your help, our lidar sensors will eventually be paving the way to autonomous driving!
- Develop Software for high-performance lidar sensors
- Write embedded C/C++ code to run on heterogeneous platforms – from microcontroller to PC
- Develop and implement new algorithms that further improve our sensor performance
- Closely collaborate with other technical disciplines, such as electrical engineers and FPGA designers
- Derive software requirements and a software architecture from system requirements
- Employ tools and infrastructure to ensure highest code quality, by applying best practices such as continuous integration, unit testing, and static code analysis
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems or equivalent
- You have first relevant industry working experience
- You are an expert in modern C/C++ programming, and you have experience with libraries such as asio and boost.
- You have excellent command of Python, git, CMake and other typical development tools
- You are comfortable with low-level embedded C programming
- Ideally, you are familiar with embedded operation systems such as Yocto Linux
- Ideally, you have experience with software development in regulated environments, such as automotive, and know about relevant standards such as Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262
Bitte senden Sie ein Anschreiben, Ihre Zeugnisse und Ihren Lebenslauf an uns. Wir freuen uns sehr auf Ihre Bewerbung!