NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020.
In this position as Technical Program Manager you will work in NXP’s Competence Center Crypto and Security, part of the NXP Chief Technology Office, which is the industry leader in security know how. This business unit provides security IP and support functions related to Cybersecurity to all NXP business lines.
- Planning and managing all milestones in the context of the security evaluations and certifications for a product
- Organizing workshops and audits with project teams and evaluation labs
- Negotiating and monitoring costs, contracts, schedules and resource workloads
- Contracting and SOW negotiation with partner companies
- Acting as organizational interface between internal development teams, evaluation labs and certification bodies
- Reporting to management and to customer on project status
- Performing risk management for running projects and lessons learned for future projects
- Contributing to the certification strategy for emerging businesses
- Have a master's degree in Security/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telematics, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- Have strong project management background
- Have a driving and result oriented personality
- Have good communication and networking skills
- Have good strategic thinking skills
- Be engaged and self-motivated with an adaptive way of working
- Have good English skills (German, French or Dutch would be an asset)
- Have experience with security evaluations & certifications would be an asset
NXP provides market commensurate compensation according to the benchmarking of the electronic and semiconductor industry. Your individual expectations will be considered in the application process.
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the employment group of our applicable collective bargaining agreement (CBA) “Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Gewerbe und Handwerk und in der Dienstleistung“, this position (fulltime) is graded in Employment Group V.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees like home office, flexible working time or meal vouchers.
We are proud to have received the Leading Employer Award 2020, which is presented exclusively only to the top 1% of employers in Austria
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und RaumfahrtSystemsimulationen und Regelungen für robotische Elektrofahrzeuge
- Deutsche BundesbankStaatl. gepr. Techniker*in der Elektrotechnik
- M PlanSimulationsentwickler (m/w/d) Automatisiertes Fahren
- ESGWerkstudent/Praktikant (m/w/d) Kommunikations-/Nachrichtentechnik
- Brose FahrzeugteileEmbedded Softwareentwickler C, C++ Ripple m/w/d)