- Actively build and improve our testing landscape for thermal systems
- Provide active technical support to project teams in the area of validation of thermal systems.
- Define test procedures and specifications for thermal management components and systems, following the Kautex generic validation strategy.
- Definition and exection of sample and prototype build up and data aquisition.
- Test planning and set up, coordination, execution, evaluation and documentation of validation and development tests for automotive products in the field of thermal systems, heat transfer and fluid dynamics.
- Evaluation, interpretation and validation of test results and definition of counter measures. Creation of professional test reports.
- Reporting of test results to the customer.
- Calculation of test and validation costs.
- Proof robustness of products over lifecycle of development plans.
- Drive the customers buy in to follow generic development and validation.
- Design and Improvment of test rigs.
- Support EHS activities within the department to ensure both a safe work place and adoption of safe working practices.
Supervise trainees and graduates.
Technical University Engineering Degree in thermodynamics with deep knowledge in thermal fluids
- Experience in the testing and validation of thermal components and systems preferred
- Experience in working with Labview and MatLab
- Analytical thinking
- Willigness to travel (customer visits, tests drives, supplier development, exchange with other validation team customer visits, test drives, supplier development, working cross functional with other validation teams)
- Fluent English and German skills
- Customer Focus/Business Acumen
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Action oriented
- Drive for result
- Self Development / Learning on the fly
- AIXTRONStudentische Hilfskraft (w/m/d) - Operationsmanagement
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGIndustrial Engineer (m/w/d)
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und RaumfahrtModellbasierter Ansatz am Beispiel von Hubschrauberstrukturen
- Brose FahrzeugteileSales Manager electric Drives (m/w/d)
- M PlanEntwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) Aggregatemanagement