Ambassador Transfusion (m/f/d) / Transfusion Service Engineer (m/f/d)
, Frankfurt am Main
Job number: 30990877
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues (m/f/d) serve people in more than 160 countries.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees (m/f/d) working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn, Witten, Cologne and Jena. Abbott Automation Solutions in Hamburg (formerly GLP Systems) is now Abbott.
Abbott Diagnostics Transfusion Medicine Division is looking for a Ambassador Transfusion (m/f/d) / Transfusion Service Engineer (m/f/d) for North or Middle or East Germany (Hamburg or Leipzig or Berlin or Frankfurt).
The Transfusion Ambassador is responsible for performing service delivery and inventory management for ALINITY, PRISM and ARCHITECT Transfusion customers and any other systems that are part of an Abbott Solution and driving expansion of transfusion accounts.
- Break and Fix for ALINITY, PRISM and ARCHITECT products
- Drive value expansion by managing and closing service sales opportunities
- Be part of selling team to manage contract renewals
- Assist enterprise sales specialists with regular customer business reviews on c-suite level
- Conduct service support and reliability review on site level
- Inventory Management - ensure that inventories match with donations.
- Order Management - track order / standing order schedules
- Provide Pro-Care implementation (inc. Preventive Maintenance) and expertise
- Be part of a virtual expert network for Europe
- Pro-active monitoring of transfusion instruments in case this is implemented for assigned customers
- Provide application expertise / support
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score (NPS), service key performance indicators achievement, Area Europe sales, margin and EP goals and agreed win rate and retention rate
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors / Engineering degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred
- Ability to become the technical expert for Abbott transfusion products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Long-term, strategic focus on account
- Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software
- Fluent in German and English
The position is initially to be filled for a limited period of time.
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees (m/f/d), from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children (m/f/d), and health management initiatives for staff (m/f/d) and their dependents (m/f/d).
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates (m/f/d) choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce
- BASFPostdoc Formulierung Biologics Pharma (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinBiotechnologie +2
- Schmitt EngineeringElektroingenieur (m/w/d) für technischen Support und Complaint HandlingForchheim (Oberfranken)Biotechnologie +2
- Schmitt EngineeringHardware-Entwickler (m/w/d) LeistungselektronikErlangenElektrotechnik +1
- Schmitt EngineeringProjektingenieur (m/w/d) für elektrische MaschinenErlangenElektrotechnik +1
- Brose FahrzeugteileProzessingenieur Prüfsysteme Elektronik (m/w/d)BambergAutomatisierungstechnik +4