COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB ID: EN59433867_ONLE_1
The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery materials research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal partners and customers.
Our unit Reaction Engineering characterises and
models reaction systems, optimises reaction control and
designs technical reactors.
- You will work independently on projects in the Single Phase and Fluidized Bed Reactors team and participate in more complex projects, where you define optimisation options define.
- In carrying out the projects, you will cooperate closely with Companies, technology units, catalysis and synthesis research and process development.
- In addition, you initiate risk assessments and ensure compliance with occupational safety and environmental protection regulations.
- With a great deal of sensitivity and commitment, you build up a network to operational units and maintain your contacts with scientific partners.
- Last but not least, you will be involved in the methodological development of the field of work.
- Studies in process engineering, chemical engineering or technical chemistry and ideally a doctorate supplemented
- sound knowledge of reaction engineering and extensive experience with model-based optimisation of the management catalytic or electrochemical reactions
- business fluent German as well as English language skills
- embrace new perspectives and drive change by acting with foresight and responsibility
- Commitment to working as part of a team to achieve joint successes
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Fabienne Gläsel, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58121
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- BASFTim MüllerTrainee START IN Engineering & Technology"Bei mir stellte sich jedenfalls schnell das Gefühl ein, mit meiner Arbeit zu etwas Wichtigem beizutragen."Mehr
- BASFEmiel KappertResearch Engineer Membrane Separation Processes"Die Möglichkeiten der persönlichen und fachlichen Weiterentwicklung bei BASF sind überwältigend."Mehr
- BASFPostdoc Formulierung Biologics Pharma (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinBiotechnologie +2
- BASFTechniker_in Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFProcess / Chemical Engineer for Conceptual Process Design Batch Processes (m/f/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFManager Qualitätssicherung Pharma (m/w/d)DüsseldorfBiotechnologie +1
- EVONIKAbschlussarbeiten (Bachelor, Master) Fachrichtung Verfahrenstechnik / Bio- und ChemieingenieurwesenHanau am MainBiotechnologie +2