Chemical / Process Engineer Safety Engineering /Pressure Safeguarding (m/f/d)
Ludwigshafen am Rhein
COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB ID: EN59492865_ONLE_1
The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery materials research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal partners and customers.
We are BASF's specialists in safety engineering and are committed to the chemical-technical part of process safety. Our tasks range from safeguarding plants against overpressure, to the safety assessment of chemical reactions, to the evaluation of ignition properties of various substances. We actively support all phases of the innovation process.
- In the team "Safeguarding against overpressure" you will work on safety-related issues, especially in the areas of complex pressure protection and consequence analysis.
- Within the framework of operational projects, you will recommend suitable safety measures and ensure their successful implementation.
- Responsibility from A to Z: To further develop the field, you will define, initiate and manage research projects and develop new concepts and methods.
- You transfer the R&D results into project work and thus support safety and value creation in the plants.
- In our large research network, you will benefit from our overarching expertise. In this dynamic environment, you will be able to maintain an intensive network of contacts with operational units and scientific partners.
- degree in process engineering or chemical engineering, preferably supplemented by a doctorate
- in-depth knowledge from concrete applications in the fields of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, as well as heat and mass transfer
- routine in process modeling and simulation
- high commitment in a team to achieve best results together
- ability to communicate complex interrelationships in German and English
- Onboarding to help you get started so you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Preventive and fitness offers to promote your health and provide a balance to your work.
- Your contribution to a livable future, because sustainability is at the core of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Stella Freyer, email@example.com
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- BASFTim MüllerTrainee START IN Engineering & Technology"Bei mir stellte sich jedenfalls schnell das Gefühl ein, mit meiner Arbeit zu etwas Wichtigem beizutragen."Mehr
- BASFEmiel KappertResearch Engineer Membrane Separation Processes"Die Möglichkeiten der persönlichen und fachlichen Weiterentwicklung bei BASF sind überwältigend."Mehr
- BASFPostdoc Formulierung Biologics Pharma (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinBiotechnologie +2
- BASFTechniker_in Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFProcess / Chemical Engineer for Conceptual Process Design Batch Processes (m/f/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFManager Qualitätssicherung Pharma (m/w/d)DüsseldorfBiotechnologie +1
- EVONIKAbschlussarbeiten (Bachelor, Master) Fachrichtung Verfahrenstechnik / Bio- und ChemieingenieurwesenHanau am MainBiotechnologie +2