(Junior) Consultant in Operations Planning Digital Supply Chain (f/m/d)
Strategy to Results.
Ready for new challenges? Innovative supply chain management creates lived sustainability: efficient decision-making based on precise production planning optimises capacity utilisation rates and conserves resources – from the raw material all the way down to the finished product.
As a (Junior) Consultant in Operations Planning (f/m/d), you will contribute to the successful implementation of our integrated strategy, process and technology consulting approach.
Are you tired of the status quo? Change the world – a tiny bit every day. Be part of progress and help turn exciting innovations into reality. Become the driving force behind a diverse team where everyone looks out for each other and empowers companies to make a sustainable transformation. Optimised supply chains make the difference: making technological advancement serviceable and bringing dynamism into processes while empowering clients to achieve more.
What's your impact?
- Guide transformation within companies in your role as a supply chain management consultant for network and production planning.
- Develop process optimisation concepts and strategies for major corporations operating on the international stage.
- Guide projects from the elaboration of the supply chain strategy through to the ultimate realisation of your ideas.
- Steadily take on more responsibility in your projects and expand your skillset consistently and lastingly. Raise your expertise to the next level through regular training courses and seminars.
- Co-pilot the process of establishing enduring new client relationships and tapping new business areas.
- Profit from our positive, cooperative working atmosphere comprising flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Work within a flexi-office scheme at one of our locations in Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Hamburg - or from home.
- Successfully completed business-oriented degree such as Economics, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics, Computer Science or any other degree course relating to the supply chain and logistics fields.
- Ideally first project experience.
- First experience working in supply chain planning, supply chain management or production planning at a consulting firm or in a capacity similar to a consulting activity.
- You have already been involved in SAP-aided business analyses or conceptualising and designing business processes? – Fantastic, but not a must!
- First contact with SAP applications such as IBP, APO and/or S/4 HANA.
- Business-fluent German and exceptional written and spoken English skills – other languages are a bonus.
- You’re keen to engage in exciting project work as part of an inter-disciplinary, international team.
- You have a particular affinity for tech and IT matters.
- You have a soft spot for complex tasks and analytical work.
- You’re enthusiastic, want to learn new things and love to think outside the box.
- You wow others through your efficient, client-oriented work approach.
- You take the initiative, are eager to assume responsibility and look forward to undertaking the occasional business trip.
At CAMELOT, we equip you with all the resources you need to ensure your personal and professional success. We provide the ideal mix of teamwork and personal accountability; of fact-based consultancy and creative strategy development; and of clients from medium-sized enterprises and multinational corporations. We recognize and focus on fostering your strengths as a member of our company. By doing so, we empower you to reach for more and to unfold your creativity. Through corporate events, mentoring, and innovation days, we create diverse, rewarding work environments. Should our cooperative relationship prove enduring, we are open to social sabbaticals.
Please note: CAMELOT advocates diversity. As a proud signatory of the Diversity Charter, our doors are always open for talents from all backgrounds, no matter their culture, religion, or gender.
Ready to join? Catrin Strohschein is your contact at CAMELOT: +49 621 86298 470
- HITZLER INGENIEUREIngenieur Projektsteuerung u. Projektmanagement Bau (m/w/d)RegensburgBauingenieurwesen +3
- Magna PowertrainPraktikant Produktentwicklung / Projektmanagement Hybrid (m/w/d)UntergruppenbachMaschinenbau +1
- Deutsches Patent- und MarkenamtIngenieure, Informatiker (technische Informatik) und Naturwissenschaftler (w/m/div)Jena +1Elektrotechnik +1
- Brose FahrzeugteileElektroniker (m/w/d)HallstadtElektrotechnik
- Arvato Supply Chain SolutionsIT Trainee - Warehouse Automation (m/w/x)GüterslohAutomatisierungstechnik +2