COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB ID: EN56966828_ONLE_11
The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Research Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery materials research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal and external customers.
In our research department Process Research and Chemical Engineering you will explore and develop new catalytic materials and technologies and optimize existing heterogeneous catalysts for industrial scale processes.
- You will monitor the synthesis of new catalysts, the construction and operation of state-of-the-art testing facilities and the interpretation of experimental results.
- You will have the opportunity to accompany scale-up of new catalyst formulations while collaborating with process engineers and business unit specialists to rapidly commercialize new and novel catalytic processes.
- You will also serve as the technical lead of your laboratory team.
- Ph.D. with above-average grades in chemistry or chemical engineering
- expertise in technical chemistry with an in-depth understanding of heterogeneous catalysis
- familiarity with chemical software packages is considered as a plus
- fluency in German and English
- strong communication skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions by working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Larissa Wiedenroth, email@example.com, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56384
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- BASFEmiel KappertResearch Engineer Membrane Separation Processes"Die Möglichkeiten der persönlichen und fachlichen Weiterentwicklung bei BASF sind überwältigend."Mehr
- BASFTim MüllerTrainee START IN Engineering & Technology"Bei mir stellte sich jedenfalls schnell das Gefühl ein, mit meiner Arbeit zu etwas Wichtigem beizutragen."Mehr
- VTU EngineeringLead Ingenieur / Projekt Manager (m/w/d) VerfahrenstechnikPenzbergChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFTechniker_in Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und RaumfahrtChemische Syntheseroute (an-)organische Aerogele & AerogelverbundwerkstoffeKölnChemieingenieurwesen +2
- VTU EngineeringSenior Verfahrensingenieur (m/w/d) im Chemie-/ Pharma-UmfeldBraunschweigChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFIngenieur_in Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)LemfördeChemieingenieurwesen +1