For more than 40 years, Boston Scientific has been the world's leading medical device company dedicated to improving the lives of patients. Every day, we face the key challenges of the healthcare industry with innovative products, a culture of collaboration and a deep passion for improving human life - making a career at Boston Scientific more than just a job. If you want to be a part of it and follow your vocation, then we should get to know each other.
For our Clinical Team supporting the Rhythm Management division we are now looking for an
- Manages clinical trial field activity within his:her assigned territory to meet corporate and departmental objectives.
- Trains on and maintains knowledge of clinical trial protocols, RM Clinical Department standard operating procedures, and compliance with regulations of world-wide regulatory bodies.
- Educates clinical investigators on clinical trial protocols, clinical processes and investigational products and features.
- Provides technical support for clinical trial procedures including implants and follow up visits. This includes direct patient contact in the hospital or clinic setting.
- Follows company guidelines for managing investigational product inventory used in the clinical trial protocol throughout the clinical process.
- Meets with existing and potential clinical investigators to identify their clinical needs and research interests.
- Travels to accommodate clinical trial implant and follow up case coverage.
- University degree in Science, Medicine or Engineering or comparable background
- Minimum 2 years of experience in medicine or MedTech
- Experienced in conducting and supporting clinical trials or in the field of EP Therapy
- Strong analytical skills and good technical comprehension
- Ability to work under pressure and with changing priorities
- Comfortable working mostly self-reliant and without appreciable direction
- Excellent customer and patient orientation and outstanding communication skills in a variety of settings
- Solid MS-Office skills
- Fluent in German and in English
- Willingness to travel extensively within the appointed region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Netherlands)
In addition to an exciting job, highly innovative medical devices and a respectful work environment in a dynamic team, we offer you a performance-oriented and attractive compensation package, a company car also for private use, modern IT equipment as well as very good options for a personal and professional development through an established talent management program in our organization. Above all, you have the opportunity to become part of a corporate culture where everyone contributes to improving people's lives.
Do you want to become a part of Boston Scientific? Then do not hesitate and apply online with your complete application, stating your notice period and your salary expectations: http://jobs.bostonscientific.com We look forward to seeing you!
Boston Scientific Medizintechnik GmbH | Human Resources |Katja Schmitt
Daniel-Goldbach-Str. 17-27 | 40880 Ratingen
- BASFTechniker:in Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinVerfahrenstechnik
- BASFIngenieur:in im Bereich Chemie, Verfahrens- oder Sicherheitstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- PROJECT ImmobilienProjektmanager (m/w/d) - Projektsteuerung n. §2 AHONürnbergBauingenieurwesen +1
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und RaumfahrtEntwicklung von solarchemischen und elektrolytischen VerfahrenJülichEnergie- & Umwelttechnik +1
- BASFMontagekoordinator_in im Bereich Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinMaschinenbau +1