Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
- Personnel management within the project team
- Project calculation and project controlling during the complete development process
- Design of test plans for cells, modules and high voltage battery systems
- (definition of test scope, number & technical description of test units, test bench planning)
- Test plan- & Cost- status reporting to the management team
- Close operation within the technical product development team
- Test management and support of internal & external tests at customers and test suppliers
- Point out optimization potentials
- Support sales
We expect you to have/are
- Master- or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, mechanics, mechatronics, vehicle electronics or similar
- Experience with leading project teams
- Confidential with OEM-development-processes & V-Modell
- Several years of experience in project management, test coordination, battery test operation & product development processes within the automotive industry
- Knowledge in the field of measurement technology, electrics and electronics
- Skilled with MS Office
- English and German, both fluent in speaking and writing
- Confident appearance and assertiveness, team-oriented, strong communication skills, high flexibility and readiness for action
The latest development in the automotive industry – and ultimately our company – promises candidates an inspiring career. Where a long heritage as one of the world’s most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new. Of course, in the typical Nordic calmness at all nine locations in Finland, Germany and Poland.
Denise Speder, Human Resources
+49 7136 9637184
+49 172 3781202
Now it’s your turn – take the fast lane and apply!
- FAZUA GmbHElektroingenieur / Hardwareentwickler (m/w/d)München +1Automatisierungstechnik +6
- AKKA & ModisProjektingenieur (m/w/d) AutomatisierungstechnikEssenAutomatisierungstechnik +3
- Crown Gabelstapler GmbH & Co. KGElektrotechniker für die Funktionsentwicklung in MATLAB (m/w/d)FeldkirchenElektrotechnik +1
- cts GmbH - competence for technical solutionsSoftware-/ Robotik Ingenieure/ Techniker (m/w/d)Burgkirchen an der AlzAutomatisierungstechnik +2
- Instrument SystemsEntwicklungsingenieur (m/w/d) Optische Display-MesstechnikMünchenElektrotechnik +1