COMPANY: BASF SE
JOB ID: EN59476681_ONLE_1
The Global Engineering Services Division crafts and engineers a sustainable future with world class technical expertise. Our interdisciplinary, global, committed teams serve the BASF businesses to grow with our customers, products and markets. We add value by delivering competitive execution of investments. On construction sites across the globe, we deliver safe and reliable solutions to build and keep BASF assets operating at top performance. In doing so, we continuously improve and drive digital transformation.
The Automated Valves unit develops solutions in the field of actuator technology for efficient, sustainably robust and resource-optimized control of process plants. In doing so, we develop novel concepts, operate technology management in close cooperation with the respective suppliers and supervise all new plant projects with careful design and procurement of control equipment. We maintain BASF's high standards and are entrusted with the quality management of the respective manufacturers.
- Together with a highly motivated team you will contribute significantly to the success of projects and the economic plant operation of BASF.
- You cooperate with many other units of BASF and represent your topic in interdisciplinary rounds through which you participate in global exchange.
- Furthermore, you advise projects and plants on all kinds of actuator topics, design solutions as well as implement them in a harmonious team on a continuous basis of current technologies.
- Last but not least, you identify new methods and potentials for value-adding applications and influence the technology development as well as the quality management of the manufacturers.
- Master or PhD in electrical, control or process engineering or natural science subjects such as physics as well as mathematics
- effective communication in English and German
- creative and responsible action to drive change and to achieve goals as part of a team
- conceptual and analytical understanding for solving complex issues as well as competence in handling projects
Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Anne Wicke, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56410
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- BASFEmiel KappertResearch Engineer Membrane Separation Processes"Die Möglichkeiten der persönlichen und fachlichen Weiterentwicklung bei BASF sind überwältigend."Mehr
- BASFTim MüllerTrainee START IN Engineering & Technology"Bei mir stellte sich jedenfalls schnell das Gefühl ein, mit meiner Arbeit zu etwas Wichtigem beizutragen."Mehr
- Schmitt EngineeringHardware-Entwickler (m/w/d) der AutomobiltechnikRegensburgElektrotechnik
- Schmitt EngineeringProjektingenieur (m/w/d) für elektrische MaschinenErlangenElektrotechnik +1
- BASFFachingenieur_in mit Schwerpunkt Elektrotechnik (m/w/d)MünsterElektrotechnik
- Brose FahrzeugteileQualitätsplaner Elektronik & Antriebe (m/w/d)BambergElektrotechnik +2
- BASFMontagekoordinator_in im Bereich Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinMaschinenbau +1