The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Research Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery materials research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal and external customers.
The Process Development Specialties unit develops and optimizes production and polymer processes for the Care Chemicals, Performance Chemicals and Dispersions & Pigments divisions. Our activities range from the creation of a first process concept to the support of the commissioning of the production plant. Due to our wide variety of existing procedures, there are many possibilities for your further development.
- You have an eye for the big picture, but you can also go into depth: you are responsible for developing innovative and sustainable processes and are in close contact with the individual unit experts.
- With us, you are directly involved in the processing of sub-projects or participation in complex projects in the process development.
- For the employees assigned to the project, you and the team leader will take over the technical leadership.
- During projects you are the interface for the divisions, research and technology and coordinate project progress and goals.
- In our large research network, you benefit from our comprehensive expertise. In this dynamic environment, you can maintain a network of contacts to operational units and scientific partners.
- We look forward to candidates who are happy to work on complex issues and independently promote solutions.
- Degree in process engineering, ideally with doctorate
- Ideally, first experience in polymer chemistry or polymer technology
- Targeted communication in German and English
- Commitment and enjoyment of working in a team
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- This role can be performed either part-time or full-time.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Iris Christiane Kappeler, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30-20055403
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
- BASFEmiel KappertResearch Engineer Membrane Separation Processes"Die Möglichkeiten der persönlichen und fachlichen Weiterentwicklung bei BASF sind überwältigend."Mehr
- BASFTim MüllerTrainee START IN Engineering & Technology"Bei mir stellte sich jedenfalls schnell das Gefühl ein, mit meiner Arbeit zu etwas Wichtigem beizutragen."Mehr
- BASFMontagekoordinator_in im Bereich Verfahrenstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinMaschinenbau +1
- VTU EngineeringSenior Prozess Ingenieur (m/w/d) Fill&Finish im Bereich pharmazeutische IndustrieBraunschweigMaschinenbau +1
- VTU EngineeringSenior Prozess Ingenieur (m/w/d) Fill&Finish im Bereich pharmazeutische IndustriePenzbergMaschinenbau +1
- AIXTRONVerfahrensingenieur/Technologe Pilotlinie (m/w/d)HerzogenrathFahrzeugtechnik +2
- BASFMeister:in Elektro- oder Prozessleittechnik als Montagekoordinator:in (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1