For Beiersdorf, Sustainability is a cross functional priority. In this high visibility role, you'll lead the global cleaning and sanitization agenda cross-category to ensure excellence across the BDF manufacturing network. You will be a key enabler to factory and company sustainability targets. If you have inclination towards sustainability, in-depth knowledge of cosmetics manufacturing, cleaning, and sanitization processes and are looking for a challenging role in this space, we invite your candidature for this position.
- Create, lead and maintain a network of Cleaning Experts fostering the global cleaning community across all Beiersdorf Production Centers
- Identify and support areas for optimization to increase effectiveness and efficiency of cleaning processes
- Define and design standardized cleaning processes cross category, for existing and new products
- Understand and maintain existing cleaning and sanitization data across Beiersdorf Production Centers and make widely available
- Actively scout sustainable cleaning technologies and processes
- Own, maintain and train on the Beiersdorf Cleaning Guidebook.
- Drive pilot implementations of new technologies to confirm scalability
- Active member of the Sustainability and Global Processing Community teams
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Chemistry or relevant field with passion for Sustainability
- Good knowledge of equipment, cleaning processes, microbiology, preservatives and GMP standards for food, pharma, life science or cosmetics manufacturing
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong presentation, project and stakeholder management skills in a Global multi-cultural environment
- Healthy level of self-confidence and independence as well as strong social competences
- Proactive, open-minded, team oriented, entrepreneurial
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Margret Skuballa every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +494049094956.
- BASFIngenieur:in im Bereich Chemie, Verfahrens- oder Sicherheitstechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- VTU EngineeringLead Ingenieur / Projekt Manager (m/w/d) VerfahrenstechnikHamburgChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFSTART IN - Verfahrenstechnik / Chemieingenieurwesen (m/w/d)SchwarzheideChemieingenieurwesen +1
- Boehringer IngelheimPost Doc Pharmazeutische Entwicklung (m/w/d)Ingelheim am RheinBiotechnologie +1
- Danaher CorporateProjektingenieur Verfahrenstechnik (Membrane/Filme) (m/w/d)DasselChemieingenieurwesen +2