Philotech - we love engineering
For more than 30 years we have been a strategic development partner in Germany, France, Spain and UK for our customers in the aerospace, defence, automotive, transportation and telecommunications industries. We stand for innovation and quality within our core competencies Software Engineering, Validation & Verification, Systems Engineering, Support Engineering, Functional Safety as well as IT & Embedded Security. Our experts accompany projects from conception through implementation to successful completion.
- Integrate L2 (System) and L3 (Software) requirements into Test Procedures for Eurofighter Flight Control System (FCS) to perform System and Hardware / Software Integration
- Execute Test Procedures at the test Environment (Test RIG's)
- Evaluation of results and Analysis of plots
- Release Test results reports after test completion
- Perform Technical Checks and Reviews
- Perform SW Code Analysis
- Support the creation of Documentation for Test Campaigns (Test Procedures, Test Reports, Query Notes)
- Create, maintain and validate internal macros and tools in the test area
- Degree in electrical engineering or computer science or similar
- Experience in aerospace and engineering
- Experience in hardware / software integration and system tests- Knowledge of Doors
- English (business fluent), German (advanced)
As an owner-managed, medium-sized company, we stand for flat hierarchies, open communication, self-initiative action and a familiar working atmosphere with regular team events. Flexible working hours and 30 vacation days are a matter of course for your work-life balance. In varied and challenging projects, you have the opportunity to grow in new challenges. Extensive training is available through our Philotech Academy.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Schmitt EngineeringSenior SPS-Programmierer (m/w/d)HeroldsbergAutomatisierungstechnik +2
- Deutsches Patent- und MarkenamtIngenieure, Informatiker (technische Informatik) und Naturwissenschaftler (w/m/div)Jena +1Elektrotechnik +1
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)Materialuntersuchungen für elektrische AntriebeStuttgartElektrotechnik +3
- umlautConsultant / Berater (m/w/d) - Robotics Engineering Industry XAachen +7Automatisierungstechnik +3
- Brose FahrzeugteileElektroniker (m/w/d)HallstadtElektrotechnik