For our Global Sales and Marketing (GSM) team in Central Europe, we are looking for a recent Graduate to join us as Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d).
NXP GSM is the go-to-market organization for our business lines. Within GSM, our technical sales and applications engineering employees are the perfect mix of skilled engineer and product enthusiast. They utilize extensive technical skills in selling NXP products, aid customers in crafting superior technical solutions and build long-lasting customer relationships.
If you join the NXP salesforce, you will invest yourself in a dynamic work environment where we nurture employees for long-term professional growth. During our onboarding process for Graduate Sales employees you will have a 3-months training period including product, soft skills, process and tool trainings and will have the great opportunity to shadow our experienced Sales professionals.
- Key account responsibility for multiple NXP strategic accounts in the medical, industrial and appliance segments
- Building up the customer relationship and interact with the decision maker up to top management
- Set up and drive customer specific sales strategy
- Identify and win new opportunities while selling the whole portfolio
- Ensure excellent commercial results per NXP corporate goals
- Manage NXP internal resources to meet sales goals when needed and to deliver above market growth across the assigned responsibilities
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- First working experience in semiconductor Sales, Field Application or Marketing is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills in both German and English
- Ability to explain complex technical contents in a convincing fashion appropriate to the level of the business partner
- Ability to work in an autonomous way, setting the right priorities for NXP business and its customers
- Ability to deal at all levels at the customers and with local distributors and partners
- Strong analytical skills to extract customer requirements, understand dynamics on cross-functional basis and identify appropriate solutions
- High degree of flexibility, motivation, customer & distribution focus, business orientation and networking ability
- AmprionWirtschaftsingenieur (m/w/d) für kfm. Themen im LeitungsbauDortmundWirtschaftsingenieurwesen
- tecnotron elektronikProjekteinkäufer (m/w/d) für elektronische BauteileLindau (Bodensee)Elektrotechnik +1
- BASFMaterials Manager für Large Capital Projects (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinInformationstechnik +1
- umlautProjektmanager (m/w/d) - Elektromobilität AutomotiveBöblingen +6Elektrotechnik +2
- HITZLER INGENIEUREIngenieur Projektsteuerung u. Projektmanagement Bau (m/w/d)RegensburgBauingenieurwesen +3