Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
Klüber Lubrication, a company of the Freudenberg Group, is the global leader in speciality lubrication with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, subsidiaries in more than 32 different countries and distribution partners in all regions of the world, supported by our HQs in Germany. We are passionate about innovative tribological solutions that help our customers to be successful. We supply products and services, many of them customized, in almost all industries from automotive to the wind energy markets.
- System development - Design, implementation / programming and installation / commissioning of automation solutions (incl. documentation and training) within the scope of projects
- System support - Support of productions to ensure trouble-free operation (Local and international support)
- System installation - Industrial installation for old/new and conversion projects, mounting sensors and actuators and carrying out signal and loop tests; Updating the electrotechnical documentation of the machines and systems as well as collaboration in the creation of internal standards and guidelines
- Coordination of external companies - Coordinating the work of external companies and employees involved within the company in the area of responsibility in order to avoid possible mutual danger
- Engineer (Bachelor's/Master's degree) or Technician in the field of automation or electrical engineering or equivalent skills acquired in practice, as well as several years of experience in comparable work
- Profound knowledge in the areas of: control and regulation systems and their architecture (preferably Siemens SIMATIC PCS7 and TIA Portal)
- Programming of process automation systems
- Ability to think analytically, abstractly and innovatively
- Knowledge of IT hardware, networks and databases
- Very good understanding of business contexts
- Extensive language skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel and experience in working with international multi-cultural teams
- Training / Career development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Sustainability / Community service
- Easily reachable
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- AKKA & ModisProjektingenieur Automatisierung (m/w/d) LuftfahrtAugsburgAutomatisierungstechnik +1
- BASFIngenieur:in Mechatronik / Automatisierungstechnik / Elektrotechnik für Robotik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinAutomatisierungstechnik +2
- Schmitt EngineeringSenior SPS-Programmierer (m/w/d)HeroldsbergAutomatisierungstechnik +2
- umlautConsultant / Berater (m/w/d) - Robotics Engineering Industry XAachen +7Automatisierungstechnik +3
- AKKA & ModisJunior SPS-Programmierer (m/w/d)ChemnitzAutomatisierungstechnik +2