We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
We are seeking an Application Engineer with a strong technical background, customer-obsessed mindset, and experience with Test & Measurement equipment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Deliver technical support to customers in the EMEA region related to Tektronix and Keithley products and applications.
- Accurately document customer information and a detailed problem/issue description of all support requests in a CRM system.
- Track open requests and keep requests current and complete
- Work with other departments and internal teams to assure prompt and professional resolution of customer requests
- Maintain current knowledge of all product offerings and support procedures to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Develop basic remote-control script examples
- Train new hires as well as channel partners on product features and applications on an ongoing basis
What we expect from you:
- Technical Degree in Electronic Engineering / Physics or similar field
- Have at least 2 years of working experienced in the related industry (Test and Measurement industry will be preferred)
- Willingness to work with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience developing scripts in any one of these languages: Python, C++, C#, Matlab LabView or similar languages
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Fluency in German and in English (knowledge of any additional language would be a plus!)
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
- FAZUA GmbHElektroingenieur / Hardwareentwickler (m/w/d)München +1Automatisierungstechnik +6
- cts GmbH - competence for technical solutionsSoftware-/ Robotik Ingenieure/ Techniker (m/w/d)Burgkirchen an der AlzAutomatisierungstechnik +2
- cts GmbH - competence for technical solutionsJunior Planer Elektrotechnik (m/w/d)Burgkirchen an der AlzAutomatisierungstechnik +1
- Crown Gabelstapler GmbH & Co. KGElektrotechniker für die Funktionsentwicklung in MATLAB (m/w/d)FeldkirchenElektrotechnik +1
- LindeElektroniker für Betriebstechnik Instandhaltung (m/w/d)WeilbachElektrotechnik +3