Intern/Working Student Software Development and IT Consulting (f/m/d) Geflüchtete willkommen. Ласкаво просимо, бiженцi! Refugees Welcome. Мы рады беженцам.
, Frankfurt am Main
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. We offer an inspiring team, flexible career opportunities and the freedom to make a difference for yourself and others.
This job is vacant for the following locations in Germany: Berlin, Braunschweig, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Ingolstadt, Karlsruhe, Cologne, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Wiesbaden, Wolfsburg
As a working student or as an intern you will experience the various phases of software development and IT consulting at Capgemini at first hand. You will learn the work in connected and partly international teams and gain exciting project experience.
Your new job
- Are you curious about the entire field of software development, want to try out different directions and have a wide range of skills?
- You want to experience how the technologies, methods and languages you learn in your studies, are used in practice?
- Whether creating solutions on your own or in a dynamic exchange with your team – you are in your element?
- AWS, UX, UI5 or AI make your heart beat faster, so you want to learn more about it?
- You like the challenge of dealing with new and complex topics?
- You are or have been a student in computer science or STEM studies and looking for a student job or a voluntary internship? You can expect challenging tasks that are geared towards your interests and skills!
- You support the conception and implementation of innovative ideas in the area of individual software, take responsibility for your own work packages and conduct research on current topics in the field of digital transformation.
- Our flat hierarchies quickly give you the opportunity to bring in your own ideas and take on responsibility.
- Job + studies + free time? Flexible and individual working time models as well as the possibility of working remotely make this possible.
- Coaching on the job: Your personal mentor supports you in your professional and personal development.
We are also looking forward to applications from refugees. We help you to settle down and support your start at Capgemini. For further information please send your CV and contact details to Fay Dalpi by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Capgemini now and profit from our various benefits. We have been supporting refugees for years: Read the story of our colleague Mohannad and find out more about our IT-jobs at Capgemini on our career page: capgemini.de/karriere
Please check out our profiles at glassdoor and kununu to find out what our colleagues think of Capgemini as an employer.
- umlautSoftware-Architekt (m/w/d) Luftfahrt - Avionik SoftwareDonauwörth +3Elektrotechnik +3
- umlautSoftwareingenieur (m/w/d) Luftfahrt - ApplicationenDonauwörth +3Elektrotechnik +3
- CarByte(Junior) Software Engineer - Digital Solutions (m/w/d)Rülzheim +2Fahrzeugtechnik +1
- KINEXONC++ / Python Software Engineer Robotics (m/w/d)MünchenElektrotechnik +1
- Deutsches Patent- und MarkenamtIngenieure, Informatiker (technische Informatik) und Naturwissenschaftler (w/m/div)Jena +1Elektrotechnik +1