Here's what you'll be doing:
- In your job, you develop process fundamentals and process products for and with our laser systems in the metal sector.
- Your responsibilities include the independent planning and reliable execution of process tests for parameter determination, process and property optimisation of different metallic materials. You coordinate work processes independently with the help of specific methods (e.g. statistical test plans, monitoring systems).
- You take over the management of project tasks/work packages and represent the process technology in interdisciplinary development teams, e.g. in close cooperation with system and software development.
- In your role, you deal with the evaluation of processes and test geometries, also in cooperation with external partners. You further develop assessment methods, also in comparison with procedures and findings from the market.
- You cooperate within EOS with Material Development, System Engineering, Software Development and Innovation Management, among others.
- The documentation and presentation of your test results, including interdisciplinary interpretation with a view to potential for improvement, form an essential part of your tasks.
Here's what we are looking for:
You are a structured, strong implementation personality who impresses with a precise and goal-oriented way of working and a high level of self-motivation.
And this also speaks for you:
- University degree in the field of materials science, physics, materials science, metallurgy, process engineering, mechanical engineering or comparable field of study
- Experience in scientific work and experimental design as well as a good understanding of technical relationships
- Experience and knowledge in the field of generative manufacturing processes or additive manufacturing technologies
- Strong interest in laser-powder interaction in the field of powder bed-based laser sintering
- Very good self-organisation as well as an analytical and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent communication skills and a confident and service-oriented manner, both internally and towards customers
- Ability to work in a team as well as flexibility and resilience
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Here’s what we offer you at eos:
Purpose – We develop products with optimized energy consumption and recyclable components, we drive innovations which are socially relevant – so that our actions have a meaning.
Diversity – No matter where you come from or what makes you tick, we want to engage new perspectives. We believe this diversity of thought will drive EOS’ future success – because together we simply achieve more.
Excellence – We develop individual learning journeys and offer different education opportunities at our EOS Academy – so you can grow and exhibit your best self.
Security – We’re a successful family business and our technology is future-oriented – so you can plan your life.
Flexibility – We juggle working time models, home office, and new work concepts, offer benefits for public transport, bike leasing, and charging stations for electric cars – so you can live your lifestyle.
Health– We offer health care courses, ergonomics coaching, support joint sports activities, and online offers for relaxation – so you feel good and stay healthy.
- ABUSKonstruktionsingenieur Fachrichtung Maschinenbau / Stahlbau (m/w)GummersbachMaschinenbau
- Novelis DeutschlandIngenieur (m/w/d) Prozessoptimierung/ kontinuierliche VerbesserungKoblenzMaschinenbau +2
- BASFAssistant Engineer Prozessleittechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinVerfahrenstechnik
- CovestroMechanical Maintenance Supervisor (m/w/d)DormagenMaschinenbau
- AKKA & ModisProjektingenieur (m/w/d) kraftwerkstechnischer AnlagenbauBerlinChemieingenieurwesen +2