Project Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f/d); Bad Friedrichshall/Munich/Kirchardt; Germany
You are Supplier Quality representative in our R&D project work and driving Key Performance Indicators for suppliers in your responsibility area. As a Project Supplier Quality Engineer, you will be working together with project and report to Project Manager in collaboration with Sourcing Engineer. Your job is product preparation for plant and component SQE’s for serial production and coordinate SQ tasks and supplier audits with project and component SQ. You are ready to take on new challenges and continuously develop your professional skills. You have proficiency of automotive quality tools APQP, PPAP, FMEA, CP, MSA, SPC etc. and problem solving of 8D, FTA and RCA.
We expect you to have/are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in material technology or electronics or similar
- Good experience in project work, project management and/or supplier quality area
- You are qualified in using part certification processes and vendor quality measures as well as show strong knowledge of quality control methods, tools and techniques
- IATF 16949 and VDA6.3 knowledge or certification is an asset
- Fluent written and spoken English, German is an asset
The latest development in the automotive industry – and ultimately our company – promises candidates an inspiring career. Where a long heritage as one of the world’s most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new. Of course, in the typical Nordic calmness at all ten locations in Finland, Germany and Poland.
- FAZUA GmbHElektroingenieur / Hardwareentwickler (m/w/d)München +1Automatisierungstechnik +6
- Crown Gabelstapler GmbH & Co. KGElektrotechniker für die Funktionsentwicklung in MATLAB (m/w/d)FeldkirchenElektrotechnik +1
- AKKAMesstechniker/ Messingenieur – EMV (m/w/d)FellbachElektrotechnik
- LindeElektroniker für Betriebstechnik Instandhaltung (m/w/d)WeilbachElektrotechnik +3
- Schmitt EngineeringElektroingenieur (m/w/d) im Bereich GalvaniktechnikNürnbergAutomatisierungstechnik +1