Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow – all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
We are looking to add talented candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. PTC is acting in a fast-developing business environment and we are looking for people that are eager to take the challenge of constantly evolving the business environment and their own way of working. If you share these values and motivation, and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTCs project management team in Central Europe is made up of 15 project managers. The members of the team take over challenging business development or project management tasks at our clients.
- Plan, direct and lead projects that deploy PTC’s technology solutions to drive value for clients by transforming how they create and service their products
- Own the financials of the program including cost, revenue, and margin
- Own the PTC Customer Success relationship with the client
- Manage the customer account as well as the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of programs or multiple or large-scale projects
- Define, align and document client vision and transformation strategies (roadmaps)
- Support new business opportunities and project growth within the current project by selling incremental value or defining and developing the next step of client roadmaps
- Work closely with Sales and Services Business Development to craft comprehensive account plans and strategies
- Support and coach new team members with a ramp-up plan
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to lead people, business process and business objectives
- Minimum of five years demonstrated project management experience in leading projects or programs
- Functional experience in any of the following industries: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable degree
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in both English and German
- Willingness to travel (30-70%)
Life at PTC is about more than working with today’s most cutting-edge technologies to transform the physical world. It’s about showing up as you are and working alongside some of today’s most talented industry leaders to transform the world around you.
If you share our passion for problem-solving through innovation, you’ll likely become just as passionate about the PTC experience as we are. Are you ready to explore your next career move with us?
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH & Co. KGTrainee Strategischer Einkauf (m/w/d)Blomberg (Lippe)Informationstechnik +1
- AKKA & ModisProjektmanager Konfiguration (m/w/d)BremenElektrotechnik +1
- EDAGSoftwareentwickler* HiL und Prüfstände Testssystems (m/w/d)RecklinghausenElektrotechnik +2
- THOST Projektmanagement GmbHHE2309 - Wirtschaftsjurist*in / Ingenieur*in (m/w/d) für Contract & Claimsmanagement in Projekten der EnergiewendeFreiburg (im Breisgau) +4Weitere Ingenieurwissenschaften +1
- HITZLER INGENIEUREIngenieur Projektsteuerung u. Projektmanagement Bau (m/w/d)HamburgBauingenieurwesen +1