Your new responsibilities
- Are you looking for an exciting combination of consulting and industry in one of the most dynamic business areas? Welcome to OSRAM. At OSRAM Business Consulting, we have the passion and entrepreneurial spirit to shape the future of a global leader in high tech lighting.
- As the management consultancy within Corporate Strategy, we support OSRAM top management and businesses worldwide in mastering the transition from a traditional lamps business to leading lighting and sensing company, with new business models and intelligent application fields.
- As Manager, you will provide impact-orientated advice to top management, assume significant project responsibility, and coach long-experienced internal clients.
- Your responsibilities will include the development of comprehensive business strategies; you will synthesize analyses into easy-to-implement recommendations and drive modules / projects independently as well as guide client team members to implement change. Furthermore, you will take over leadership responsibility within OBCON to shape the future of our team and department.
What we look for
- Successful completion of an Economics or Science-related degree; MBA or PhD in related field desirable
- Solid professional experience with at least 3 years experience at a leading Strategy / Consulting firm
- Professionalism to work alongside management and be seen as a trusted sparring partner
- Strong methodological savvy / operative project experience in strategy development along the value chain
- Consulting toolkit including outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- International experience, and a team player with a sense of humor
- Expertise in Light, or adjacent dynamic industry desirable (e.g. Semiconductor industry or Building Technologies)