- Energie- & Umwelttechnik
- Planning of traffic infrastructure in service phase 1-7 according to HOAI in the context of municipal, state and federal construction projects, as well as for private clients,
- Development planning for residential and commercial areas,
- Presentation of the project results to our clients (customer service).
We expect from the applicant:
- completed studies with a focus on traffic or infrastructure planning or comparable,
- first practical experience in the planning of traffic systems and / or planning of roads,
- advantageous are knowledge in the planning of engineering structures (wastewater disposal, water supply) as well as experience in the construction management / building inspection of traffic systems and engineering structures,
- general computer skills (MS Office),
- good knowledge of an AVA program (e.g. Sidoun),
- Knowledge of VESTRA / CARD / 1 / PROVI or comparable planning software.
- Teamwork, very good communication skills, enthusiasm and quality awareness, as well as motivation to work independently on projects.
We offer you:
- a varied job in a modern environment with friendly colleagues,
- Performance-based salary with voluntary company benefits,
- Diverse development opportunities in the company network,
- permanent employment,
- Flexible and predictable working hours,
- Extensive training and further education opportunities.