EMEA Business Developer & Account Manager MOLYKOTE Specialty Lubricants (w/m/d)
Job ID: 233105W
This position is responsible for managing existing and developing new customer relationships in the Specialty Lubricants market in EMEA. This position actively works to identify new opportunities at current and prospective customers by promoting and selling DuPont MOLYKOTE Specialty Lubricants solutions for profitable business growth.
- Achieves sales, business development goals and objectives in MOLYKOTE Specialty Lubricants territory aligned with business strategies and marketing plans
- Identifies new business opportunities for targeted applications in power generation & distribution, other fast growing industrial markets in EMEA or electrification in automotive
- Develops and builds relationships with customers, prospects, key influencers, and decision makers in the specialty lubricants value chain.
- Manage a pipeline of business opportunities that are aligned with strategy to deliver growth in target segments
- Identify, and develop solutions to solve customer problems resulting in new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth which will be documented in Salesforce.
- Effectively negotiate pricing, supply agreements, credit and CDA with customers.
- Demonstrates sales excellence and inspires excellence in others
- Understands and proactively analyzes customer’s product and service needs, industry, and business.
- Shares business, competitive and industry intelligence with Dupont counterparts (marketing, research and development, tech service, customer service, etc) to promote increased revenue and value.
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Tribology, or another related field
- Several years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Technical Service or Marketing in Specialty Lubricants or very similar industry
- Fluent English, German a must, and another European language (French preferred)
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of products and targeted applications in power generation & distribution or electrification in automotive
- Strong technical background in tribology is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and strong team player
- Ability to build collaborative relationships internally and with customers
- Positive oriented attitude and able to work well in demanding and fast-paced environments
- Strong drive for results and a passion for developing new business with new customers
- Travel: This position requires 25-50% travel across EMEA.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success
- On-going learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations
- BASFPraktikant:in Chemisches Recycling von Kunststoffen durch Pyrolyse (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- BASFPraktikum Kunststofftechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +2
- BASFVerfahrensingenieur:in Polymerreaktiontechnik (m/w/d)Ludwigshafen am RheinChemieingenieurwesen +1
- thomas beteiligungenProzessingenieur (m/w/d)KarsdorfChemieingenieurwesen +1
- VTU Engineering Deutschland GmbHSenior Chemieingenieur / Verfahrensingenieur (m/w/d)DortmundChemieingenieurwesen +1