- Schwalbach am Taunus
You want to create our new technologies, processes, materials and equipment for our leading brands like BRAUN®, Oral-B® and Pampers®? Than this might be something for you:
“The magic behind our brands”
For our Technical Innovation Centers in Kronberg and Schwalbach (near Frankfurt/M.) we are offering Internships, Bachelor and Master Thesis projects for students.
The duration can be 3-12 months, the duration for a thesis usually is 6 months. Ideally you are within the last 2 years of your studies.
You need to be registered at university for the entire time of your internship period.
Non-EU students need to hold a valid study visa/work permit for Germany for the internship period.
A pre-requisite for offering an Internship / Thesis is that we have a suitable project available that matches your qualification, the university requirements and our business needs. Your project could look like one of the following:
Electrical or Mechanical or Packaging Engineering
- Develop innovative mechanical concepts and design functional elements
- Design analog, digital and responsive electronic concepts and smart physical prototypes
- Develop appealing packaging concepts with best possible environmental footprint
- Explore new creative applications for advanced sensor technologies
- Drive new concepts of rapid mold building or rapid prototyping through additive manufacturing technologies
- Simulation, analysis and visualization of processes
Natural Science or Chemical Engineering
- Develop metallic cutting foils for dry shaver including cost analysis
- Lead a feasibility study for the commercialization of a new raw material
- Profile NMR mouse to measure liquid transport and distribution in diapers
- Investigate of e.g. super absorbing polymers, oral biology, formulae for hair care products or Demo development
- Investigate of oral biology
During the Internship you will:
- own your own exciting project with business impact
- apply your skills and strengthen your capabilities
- work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
- work in multifunctional teams
- gain support and mentorship on your professional development in a structured Internship program
- have various training opportunities
While seeing this project as mutual trial and testing us as a potential future employer, you will gain insights into an international organization and receive an attractive salary on top.
You are a talented and highly motivated student being passionate about technical and scientific curiosity from European University in Engineering and Natural Science disciplines including:
- Engineering: Mechanical-, Electrical-, Chemical-, Industrial-, Precision-Engineering, Mechatronics, Packaging or equivalent
- Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Materials Technology and Science and Mathematical Modeling & Simulation
- Life sciences: biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, pharmacy and microbiology.
- In addition to technical excellence and good knowledge of English, you have skills such as creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work in a team.